Leadership can be tricky to define. In terms of
Alpha Phi Omega, leadership is a matter of development. People
within the fraternity are transformed from followers to leaders,
sometimes without even being aware of it. It can happen
gradually, or it may happen overnight -- "Today a follower, tomorrow a
The Fraternity offers several programs to help brothers
become better leaders by developing their own personal skills:|
- APO LEADS:
- A personal odyssey of learning, leading, and serving.
- A series of 5 workshops dealing with leadership development.
- APO IMPACT:
- Material designed to ensure successful administration and stewardship of Alpha Phi Omega's chapters.
- Guide; a series of dynamic documents.
- Live; a series of courses for conferences and live webinar sessions.
- Chapter Assessment and Planning Session (CAPS)
- A tool to help chapters identify challenges from the past year and to plan programs for the next year.